What's the IT Department to do when leadership teams want centralized processes to mitigate risks and optimize costs, but employees don't want to use an inflexible system that forces them all to work the same way?
Laserfiche Rio is the answer. By combining comprehensive ECM functionality with powerful business process management (BPM), security and auditing tools, Laserfiche Rio provides a solid enterprise content management (ECM) infrastructure that:
- Manages your content.
- Integrates with your existing IT portfolio.
- Supports intelligent decision-making, enterprise-wide.
- Grants the IT Department central control over standards, security and auditing.
- Gives individual departments flexibility to customize their filing structures, views and workflows.
Laserfiche Rio gives your organization central control over its information infrastructure, while also offering individual business units flexible content and business process management.
With its agile ECM framework and philosophy, Laserfiche Rio is designed to give your organization central control over its information infrastructure, including standards, security and auditing, while also offering individual departments, offices and business units local flexibility over content and business process management. This unique design creates value by providing a single system that meets the needs of all departments while improving compliance by implementing a central point of control over enterprise information assets.
- A licensing server to produce system licenses.
- Unlimited Laserfiche content servers.
- A fully functional, true thin client interface.
- The Laserfiche Workflow system.
- A built in auditing solution for security and compliance.
- DoD 5015.2-certified records management.
- Production-level document capture and processing.
- Read-only public Web portals with unlimited public licensing.
- An SDK that includes COM, .NET and Java libraries.
Today, successful organizations need more than search and retrieval of imaged and electronic documents. They need to optimize the decision-making process by getting the right content-whether structured or unstructured, paper or electronic, audio or video, photograph or e-mail-into the right hands at the right time.
Laserfiche Avante is a cutting-edge solution that combines comprehensive content management functionality with business process management (BPM) tools to both manage and process information-turning it into an asset that enables efficiency and smart decision-making organization-wide.
Functionality, Meet Flexibility
Every organization has its own unique needs. Some are looking for a secure content repository, some need to access information through primary business applications such as geographic information system (GIS) or customer relationship management (CRM), and some want to enable repeatable processes such as case management, contract management, AP processing and more.
Laserfiche Avante is an agile enterprise content management (ECM) system that can be quickly and easily configured to meet any organization's needs. In addition to industry-leading content management to help you store, retrieve and secure your information, Laserfiche Avante includes sophisticated workflow tools to automate content-centric business processes while enabling increased visibility into performance.
Laserfiche Avante empowers your organization to operate more efficiently, effectively and profitably by:
- Managing all organizational content-both structured and unstructured-throughout its life cycle.
- Ensuring that information is an asset that is consistent, reliable, useful and available.
- Facilitating compliance with failsafe security and auditing features.
- Integrating seamlessly with the applications employees use every day.
- Streamlining operations by automating manual, repetitive processes.
© 2013 Shaffer Technologies, Inc.
AutoCAD® is a registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc.
Intuit® and QuickBooks® are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
Microsoft Dynamics GP® and Microsoft Great Plains® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.