Information trapped on paper and PDF forms impedes business processes and limits organizations' flexibility and adaptability. Laserfiche Forms overcomes these limitations by accurately capturing vital information and launching business processes right from the start.
With Laserfiche Forms, customizable online forms can be embedded into-or linked from-any page on your website, intranet or public portal so that it's easy for employees, customers and other stakeholders to access, complete and submit them.
Best of all, Laserfiche Forms is a single application that gives end users the freedom to design completely unique forms while IT retains central control.
Accelerate Business Processes with Laserfiche forms:
Get the most out of your ECM investment by extending your business processes to the point of capture. Laserfiche Forms makes it easy to capture information, process it quickly and ensure that it's accessible to authorized employees throughout your organization.
- Organize and prioritize user tasks with customized task categorizing.
- Quickly implement process improvements or add additional users to a process without help from the IT department.
- Make it easy for users to approve forms by simply hitting reply to an email notification.
- Increase transparency by creating reports that show the current status and progress of each process.
- Ensure no step will ever be overlooked or forgotten by automating form routing in Laserfiche Forms' business process modeler.
- Set-and-forget processes with Timer Event functions that launch processes on a set schedule or after a waiting period, or reroute a workflow if a deadline has passed.
- Build on existing business processes by pushing information and forms into Laserfiche Workflow or your Laserfiche repository.
© 2013 Shaffer Technologies, Inc.
AutoCAD® is a registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc.
Intuit® and QuickBooks® are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
Microsoft Dynamics GP® and Microsoft Great Plains® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.