Justice systems are powered by information, so inefficiency and duplication of effort processing, managing, securing and sharing information can significantly affect how smoothly the wheels of justice keep turning-and how public resources are being spent to do so. That's why justice systems of all sizes are finding value, efficiency and security using Laserfiche enterprise content management (ECM) solutions to eliminate waste and automate inefficient paper-based processes.
Laserfiche provides both departmental flexibility and enterprise control, extending flexibility over filing, repository design and workflow to individual departments and offices, while still enabling IT to set and maintain top-level standards. Laserfiche systems are designed to be technically comprehensive but user-friendly enough to fit the diverse uses and business processes of users of all comfort levels and positions in departments, offices and institutions across the enterprise.
Manage case records, lab reports, photos, audio and video, while integrating with CAD and RMS systems to instantly arm officers with information.
- Share Intelligence to Speed Response
- Manage and Distribute Case Knowledge
- Protect the Integrity of Criminal Investigations
Streamline discovery and case preparation into a searchable digital briefcase for precise, powerful presentations in the courtroom.
- Simplify Daily Business Processes
- Streamline Litigation Preparation
- Speed Document Review
- Simplify Discovery
Guarantee the integrity of case files while automating complex business processes and improving court operations.
- Automate Indexing, Processing, Distributing and Filing Case Files
- Automate Records Management
- Guarantee the Reliability and Integrity of Case Files
- Share Information with Other Law Enforcement Agencies
Easily scan and manage multiple files related to bookings, medical and classified documents, retrievable by name, booking or SSN, while image-enabling existing system management programs.
- Increase the Efficiency of Jail Operations
- Streamline Information Management
- Reduce Liability While Mitigating Risk
© 2013 Shaffer Technologies, Inc.
AutoCAD® is a registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc.
Intuit® and QuickBooks® are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
Microsoft Dynamics GP® and Microsoft Great Plains® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.